Medical and Accommodation Aluminum Frame Tents - SG 200
|Application area||Civil Defence, Triage, Field Hospitals, First Aid Posts, Accommodation and Catering, Police/Gendarmerie, Industry and commerce, Weatherproof Shelter for Sensitive Equipment and Workshops, United Nations, NGOs/Humanitarian organizations, Promotion agencies, Party – Event, Associations & Youth groups – tent camps|
|Base area||23.60 m²|
|Eaves height||1.94 m|
|Ridge height||2.85 m|
|Packing size||120 x 87 x 47 cm|
Tent with entrance in the front gable (toggle closing), window 60 x 40 cm with exterior shutter in back gable, aluminium frame and accessories.
The frame system consists of anodized aluminium tubes, diameter 40 mm. The connectors and base plates are made of an aluminium alloy.
- Wall thickness of 1.5 mm of the material AL Mg 4,5 Mn.
- Yield strength: Rp0,2 = 330-340 N/mm2
- Ultimate strength: Rm = 350-370 N/mm2
- Peg, 20 mm diameter, hot-dip galvanised iron with top forged on, 700 g, 300 mm long
- T-peg, galvanised iron, 300 mm long
- Peg with hook, galvanised steel, 300 mm long
LANCO tents are made of LANCO heavy- duty fabric.LANCO-heavy-duty fabric is permeable to the air, rot-resistant, water pressure proof laminated and is extremely tearproof as well as highly protec-tive against UV-rays.
Twisted cotton-polyester 50%/50%Yarn
- Connecting unit, chimney passage, divisibilty with loop closing, canopy, partition walls, roll-up facili-ty of one side or one panel
- Window, tent skin
- Window, inner cabin
- Roll-up facility one panel
- Second entrance